My take on all Rock n' Roll from the 60's to today, reviewing albums, music videos, books, and movies. Sit down, relax, and learn you some on Tulip Tells All.
Wednesday, January 4, 2012
Musicals...
Although I am a big rock enthusiast... I am a member of my high school's stage crew as the stage manager, and I LOVE musicals. Any type of musical is for me, last year we did "All Shook Up", this year we are doing "Annie", and "American Idiot" is my favorite musical. I think it is mostly because my mind is programmed to think stage crew when ever I hear a musical, but it's also the memories I have. A lot of the friends I met in drama listen to show tunes on a regular basis and they turned me on to it. I think that everyone can appreciate theatre music because it can relate to every genre. Give some musicals a try and I don't think that you will regret it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment