Friday, December 2, 2011

Bad Company

Bad Company is one of the most famous classic/soft rock bands to ever come out of England. Their debut album hit #1 on the US charts in 1974. The two singles off of the album were "Can't Get Enough" and "Movin' On" earning # 5 and 19 respectively. Some other classic songs off of the album are "Bad Company" and "Ready For Love".
My favorite song has to be 'Bad Company' because of Rogers voice and his piano playing with the guitar riffs and "screaming" in the chorus.  Although other songs like 'Can't Get Enough' scored higher on the charts, I think overall 'Bad Company' is a better rock song because of its transitions where I think that  'Can't Get Enough'  usually sounds the same throughout. Another song from Bad Company that isn't on this album is 'Silver, Blue and Gold' I also think is better than most of their songs.
Overall I have loved this band since I was a wee little lad and I will continue to. This band has influenced the way I play my bass and how I learn guitar. 

No comments:

Post a Comment