Friday, November 4, 2011

My Favorite Boston Area Radio Stations

I don’t usually listen to the radio a lot but when I do I only have three choices for stations in the Boston area, 100.7 WZLX, Radio 92.9, and my favorite 97.7 WAAF. The latter being more modern rock with some classic rock thrown in there. With WZLX it’s all classic rock before about 1989 and that’s where 92.9 and 97.7 will take over. Along with playing great music, WAAF and WZLX have side shows, WAAF being more for the sick twisted people and ZLX for straight comedy with Carlson and McKenzie in the morning… especially the senseless survey. This is why I enjoy these stations in the morning compared to 92.9 because I like to be entertained, but when I want straight music no doubt 92.9 is on the top of my list. Trying to pick a favorite radio station is like trying to pick a favorite song for me, different stations for different times just like songs. Check ‘em out!

No comments:

Post a Comment