Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Foo Fighters Greatest Hits Review

So this time I am going to do an album that isn't necessisarily a new album or even an album all recorded at one time. I'm talking about the Foo Fighters Greatest Hits album, like most extremely popular bands, they have put this album out showcasing their greatest songs for their fans in just one collection. While I think this is a great idea I. Still think that people should also buy the albums as they were because you may find that there is. A song you may like better than any of their greatest hits.

To start the album off the opening guitar riff of All My Life kicks it off with a bang. Then leading into the calmer song Bestof You which leads the album down a much more laid back feeling considering that most of their songs are nonstop heavy rock songs. Then it leads into the classic song that almost never was... Everlong which helps pick the album up a little bit while leading into The Pretender to again rush everything on. Now this is only just a taste of the album because it is a greatest hits album worth buying.

Overall I think this idea worked for the band and I do appreciate the fact that I got some of their greatest songs all in one package but I still think that it is a better idea to actually buy their albums to not only find your favorite songs but also to support the bands you love.

Next time I will review Dookie by Green Day

No comments:

Post a Comment